Our mission at Ezra is to enable early cancer detection for everyone by using Artificial Intelligence and the most advanced medical imaging technology available.
We believe in empowering people to make their own health decisions, so our cancer screening service is offered directly to the consumer. Ezra members visit our partner imaging centers to get an MRI and receive a cancer screening report within 48 hours. The report is generated by radiologists assisted by the Ezra AI, reducing costs and increasing screening accuracy.
You will join a team of creative people working on pioneering technologies. As a Senior Full Stack Developer at Ezra, you will build the next generation of cloud-based AI services for early cancer detection.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer at Ezra, you will:
- Work closely with our CTO in planning, implementing, testing and delivering software requirements.
- Coach junior engineers in the different full-stack technologies implemented at Ezra.
- Be responsible for individual and team software engineering metrics.
- Work in the implementation of cloud-based AI systems and services across multiple time zones.
- Be responsible for the implementation of non-functional requirements addressing topics such as responsiveness, scalability and cybersecurity.
- Work in an Agile/XP environment.
- Participate in team brainstorms and contribute to the solution of interesting engineering problems.
- Learn about medical imaging, radiology, cancer and artificial intelligence.
Who you are
You are a highly motivated individual looking to contribute to early cancer detection. You are adaptable and a self-driven learner. You enjoy working in teams and interacting with professionals from different backgrounds. You are a good listener and value other people’s perspectives and ideas. You have a great work ethic. You love learning, teaching, and do not shy away from public speaking as necessary.
- 7+ years of experience developing for cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Exceptional code writing skills with a strong foundation in Software Engineering topics such as software design and architecture, code reviews, software testing and cloud computing
- Languages and technologies:
- Core programming languages: Python, C#
- Web frameworks: Flask or Django
- Web technologies: Node.js, React/Redux, ES6, CSS3
- Unit tests: Jest, Enzyme, Postman, Pytest
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and learn complex new procedures
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based solutions in Python
- Scientific python coding skills are a plus (Numpy, Scipy, scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib, numba)
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases and data storage services
- Experience on asynchronous computing writing code that interacts with queues and messaging brokers such as Celery, RabbitMQ, or Amazon SQS
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee and part of a great team. You’re also going to have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family
- Competitive vacation policy
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.