Our mission at Ezra is to enable early cancer detection for everyone by using Artificial Intelligence and the most advanced medical imaging technology available.
We believe in empowering people to make their own health decisions, so our cancer screening service is offered directly to the consumer. Ezra members visit our partner imaging centers to get an MRI and receive a cancer screening report within 48 hours. The report is generated by radiologists assisted by the Ezra AI, reducing costs and increasing screening accuracy.
You will join a team of creative people working on pioneering technologies. As an Infrastructure Engineer at Ezra, you will build the next generation of cloud-based AI services for early cancer detection.
As an Infrastructure Engineer at Ezra, you will:
- be responsible for maintaining the reliability and continuous operation of all our systems.
- monitor our cloud capacity in terms of storage, network traffic and load balancing, concurrency, and CPU/GPU utilization.
- solve VPN related connectivity issues both internally and with our business partners.
- perform routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as backups, security, functional patches and hotfixes.
- manage user access to internal and external computational resources.
- work with our quality assurance department on the design and implementation of infrastructure disaster recovery plans and protocols.
- work with the engineering team to plan and deploy computational resources as we scale up to multiple locations in North America.
- make recommendations to improve systems performance, security and scalability.
Who you are:
- An individual with outstanding communication skills. Able to work collaboratively across technical and non-technical teams.
- You have a strong customer service orientation to ensure that all service requests and incidents are resolved in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or relevant work experience.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification or Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification
Nice to have:
- Experience in the healthcare industry, especially with medical imaging standards such as DICOM and HL7.
- Coding skills in one of these languages: python, java, C#.
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee and part of a great team. You’re also going to have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family
- Competitive vacation policy
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.